- Search Properties online – contact us to make an appointment to view any specific property.
- By applying for a rental property with Orlando Realty Solutions, you acknowledge and agree to all terms in the Rental Process & Rental Criteria sections, as posted on this site.
- Complete Online Application & Pay Application Fee of $50 per adult over 18 years old residing in the property – standard paper applications are available upon request.
- We will review your credit report, criminal background history and employment as per the noted criteria standards and if acceptable, we will offer a 12-month lease.
- If credit is marginal, approval may be granted with the requirement to pay the last month’s rent as well, as an exception to our normal acceptance criteria.
- Once approved, we will email you a Conditional Approval Letter that you must accept by reply email within 24 hours.
- To place a property on hold and take it off the market for up to 30 days, we require an Application Reservation Fee which is equal to one month’s rent within 24 hours of approval. Upon receipt, we will prepare the lease. Upon move-in, this fee will be converted and applied as your security deposit. If you fail to move-in after the lease is prepared, the Application Reservation Fee is forfeited.
- Pay $150 Tenant Administration Fee per property, paid online prior to occupancy.
- Non – Refundable Pet Fee - $300 per pet, if applicable, paid online prior to occupancy.
- NOTICE TO ALL RESIDENTS & APPLICANTS: Everyone must complete the pet screening process. This is not only for pet and animal owners, but also for applicants that DO NOT own a pet or animal. Pet Application to be completed at https://orlandorealtysolutions.petscreening.com within 24 hours of accepting this approval. We must receive Pet Screening approval prior to occupancy.
- All tenants must sign the lease and all amounts due (first month, security & tenant admin fee) must be paid prior to receiving keys. Also Last month and pet fee, if applicable.
- Tenant to set up utilities, effective 1st day of lease and pay for all utility services for the full duration of the lease and any renewals. Please forward proof of service to broker@OrlandoRentz.com prior to occupancy. Service providers will be sent to you upon signing the lease.
- Management company strongly recommends that Tenant to purchase and keep in force a Tenant/Renter's insurance policy throughout the term of this Agreement and any renewal thereof, providing for, among other matters, liability insurance in a sum not less than $300,000.00, naming Landlord as an additional insured/loss payee. Homeowner’s insurance does not cover Tenant’s personal property. If purchased, Tenant shall provide Landlord with a copy of the declaration page and the paid receipt for said policy by the first day of the lease.
If the property is no longer available when you are ready, we can assist you find comparable properties. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you further.